Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome & Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can u still bot on SRO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BooBs
Admin
BooBs

Can u still bot on SRO Empty
PostSubject: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 am

I just updated SRO and i just read that there is a new policy of protecting the game from illegal programs. So can you still play?
Back to top Go down
https://darkhavok.darkbb.com
DarkMachine
Admin
DarkMachine

PostSubject: Re: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 pm

of course u can they say that every couple of years but do nothing. to be safe tho just rename your "silkroaderrorsender" to something different. no worries after that.
Back to top Go down
Tyo

PostSubject: Re: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 am

i wouldnt be so sure because earlier killertyox got a messege in game that said inccorect sro version plz reinstall and i dced Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
satisfied

satisfied

PostSubject: Re: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 pm

what if u use sroking?
Back to top Go down
http://MySpace.com/GameFreak_Ming
DarkMachine
Admin
DarkMachine

PostSubject: Re: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

i got that message a few times before too and i use sroking as well. haven't been banned yet. just rename the silkroaderror sender file to something else and you'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can u still bot on SRO   Can u still bot on SRO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can u still bot on SRO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Game it Self :: SRO discussion-
Jump to: